Flowers by Dragonfly Floral.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Laura & Thanh marry at Madrona Manor
Laura and Thanh were my neighbors and I'm so happy for them. They married at Madrona Manor, on a gorgeous summer day. I was particularly struck by how confident and enthusiastic they were in reciting their vows. Laura said she was going to be the best wife and promised he would still have "surf Saturdays". (And I loved the way they smiled through their kisses.) The couple surrounded themselves for the weekend with many friends and family. The Victorian estate lent itself beautifully to such a gathering. Thanh looked like Don Draper and Laura was stunning in her dress. It was a fun, relaxed gathering - very festive, with a large bridal party. The gelato, charmingly presented by "bicycle delivery" and served at the end of the night was a real hit, especially with the kids.
Flowers by Dragonfly Floral.















Flowers by Dragonfly Floral.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment